Sunday, January 31, 2010

snow!(updated)

We got lost of snow heres some pics of what we did with it



                                                  me in front of my fort with my two minions


                                                                dad and his snow fort


me and my minions once again, we would  of taken pics during fight but all hands were needed at the front.                           

UPDATED



                                                   Jonathan and his snow minions.

                                                          Abby and her snow minions.


                                                             Jon and my ridonculasourus

1 comment:

Samuel said...

that is an awesome snow fort :)
it looks like fun .I wish you guys could come over!! it would be so much fun :)