Sunday, January 17, 2010

a quiz about molly?

1. My name: molly(i think i got this right)
2. Where did we meet:i think around the week of your birthday in the hospital
3. Take a stab at my middle name:marge
4. How long have you known me: as long as you have been alive.
5. When is the last time that we saw each other: 12:00 or so hours ago
6. Do I drink:depends....
7. What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me: why do babys cry so much
8. What's one of my favorite things to do: make chuck norris jokes JK XD
9. Am I funny:yes
10. What's my favorite type of music: sunshine and lolly pops
11. Can I sing: no
12. What is the best feature about me: depends.....
13. Am I shy or outgoing: both
14. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: depends on who set the rules and what they are
15. Do I have any special talents: The ability to levitate birds.
16:would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what):ima gonna go with all of the above.
17. Am I ugly: naw
18. Have you ever hugged me: yes
19. What is my favorite food: oreos!!!
20. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: idk
21. What's your favorite memory of me: hard to chose
22. Do I have any pets: yes
23. What is my worst habit: im not sure whats the worst
24. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring: a gun.
25. Are we friends: yes
26. do i like the color pink: i guess so...
27. Am I family oriented:depends
28. Who is my best friend: umm lilly???
29. What kind of car do I drive: ima gona go with a diamond space ship.
30. Will you repost this so I can do it...u dont have to lol:yes

1 comment:

Samuel said...

i actually hate the color pink :P

and yes i do think that my favorite thing to eat are Oreos :D