Sunday, January 31, 2010

another super bowl update

So far heres the plan, party starts at 5:00 pm at my house if you need directions call or email me once again number is 919-603-5098 email is domokunmaster@yahoo.com or you can place commit. we will be serving sandwich not hot dogs for super also there will be snacks, every one is welcome to bring snacks to add to the pot try to tell me what you are bringing so we don't end up with 10 of the same thing. after we eat we/while we eat we will play halo 3 or just hang out till super bowl starts at 6:00. now the super bowl will most likely go on late your all welcome to stay as long as you want but i doubt by the end of the super bowl there will be many people. tell me if you are going to make it by Wednesday or earlier to help us plan, if you need ride we can give you one.

2 comments:

Jonathan David Page said...

Idr if I emailed you, but yes we are coming afaik.

Benjamin Knutson said...

You did i just wanted to be sure