Saturday, April 30, 2011

The summer of decision.

  Id just like to start out by saying I had this all planned out, here was the plan graduate high school. Done was home schooled all my life mission accomplished! Then i was to go to community college for 2-3 years (including for make up and summers eh what not?) ok well im still in year one. Phase two was to get a 4 year business degree in entrepreneurship from NC state, well....heres where the road took a fork. I had always enjoyed using my grey matter even tho the natural business man inside me was the one able to earn me some cash by selling spare mt dew at the student lounge i was stuck in (an venture since dead for multiple reasons XD). However even tho i was always planning to go into business i always liked to take things apart see how they worked, i liked to put them together tho i have since stopped and focused on school along with more computer oriented projects. So heres what it came down too, I had an idea what "IF" instead of getting a business degree i got something ELSE like an engineering degree? The challenge of getting a business degree is not nearly as mathematically challenging as the engineering path but i always told myself if i ever thought i should do something i should never EVER let something get in my way and that id rather burn and crash in uter failure than to never try. so....iv decided by the end of the summer to have chosen a path......do i take the business path? or do i take the harder but possibly more rewarding(and depending more fun possibly) path. either way ill either end up selling something or...making something and selling it(one of the two is more profitable XD). Anyway all this just came to me so there's always the chance once i get some sleep ill entirely forget about the whole thing...but thats what a blogs for right?

No comments: