Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Saturday part 1

K so this is pretty much everything that happened on Saturday on the way to my friends graduations except pictures. They are part 2. :) K so Saturday was really fun ! This is going to be reallly long :) k so the stavishs picked me up at 12:5. Then we started on our long journey! Bout 15 minutes into the drive mrs stavish stopped at cvs to pick up somethin , not sure what.Then we were on our drive again. Lily has this amazing! camera, its really cool and everything. So we got a lot of pictures of me and her and the car and stuff. k so every time i ride with the stavishs they always have this cd of cats singing Christmas songs in their car, so this time i was like why dont we listen to it? so we turned it on and we were all calm sitting in the car then the cats start singing then we like die! laughing . it was so funny! and reallllly creepy kinda :P So I actually got a recording of the song but its hard to hear over the laughter and i cant upload it yet :P K so we finally got to the graduation and Virginia!!!! :) It was super nice to see Casey and Amy again! They were both graduating. um the graduation was interesting and they took a really cool vow to purity like I likedand got purity rings. then we ate bbq! and baked beans. Me, Lily and luke sat outside and ate and I missed the cake!!! :( They had 2 cakes with both the girls names on them and I didnt get any :( *sadness*. um then we left and mrs stavish got two gift bags for their presents.While Mrs. Stavish was writing them notes to go to with their presents, me, Lily and Luke walked around Bodytown,Virginia.It was fun! Atleast I thought it was. :P Then we went to the currin's house to drop of their presents and got to see theyre uncles lake house. It was really cool and it was beautiful! :D I got some pictures, but lilys are the best. and I need her to email them to me ahem! ;) So then we headed home. On the way home we turned on some music and danced! :D hehe Thats about it. I got home and went to sleep. Hmm this is kinda boring. :P but i have lots of videos and interesting pics :D So thats about it , but i will be sure post some pics and videos :D

No comments: