Sunday, March 7, 2010

My day :)

I was asked by Benny to write what we did to day. :P
My dad has double wide trailer that really needed to be cleaned so we picked up Daniel and Benny. we took them to church with us and then unto the trailer.First Benny helped me scrape paint from boards because there were only 3 paint rollers, then when my dad started using the a paint brush on the edges he started painting leaving me to scrape blue paint off of the boards all by myself :( * sniff * Then he had to help paint 3 rooms with nick . It took a longgggg time :\ during that whole time i was scraping boards :( all by myself.Then when we finished and my dad was washing the brushes me and Benny walked around the yard and tried out the trampoline and swing set,while nick lounged on the roof :P ..and that was pretty much my day, i am so tired but i have a video that i will post sometime this week!! until the here is one to make you all smile! :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhFypmBgzC8&feature=related hehe

No comments: