Saturday, November 14, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog this is the first post I have made on it so far as you may know. Let me tell you a little about my self first im bad at spelling so fell free to point out any mistakes.My name is Benjamin knutson I am a 17 years old i live in the middle of no where there's pretty much nothing to do so my and my 5 siblings try to fill it with what ever we can find. My youngest brothers name is Andrew after that its my sister Abby after that its Jon then me and my older brother Dan we have a cat named cat or kitty as i like to call him, we have a dog named jigger we named her that cause shes so sweet. Just to warn you i will be making lots of chuck Norris jokes you have been warned,i promise to read all of your commits up to 20 a post. Please feel free to make any suggestions. thank you

sincerly Ben!

1 comment:

Abigail (knutson) said...

one thing is ben its ginger not jigger :) and you should ask anna and nick to make a link on their blogs,